- Follow The Relationship Destroyers on WordPress.com
Search Here! It’s here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stubbornness: The Problem in the Relationship
- The Emotionally Needy Partner
- "True Love or Artificial Love - What's the Difference"?
- Men of KamaSutra! A Sensual Wow!
- Relationship: My Man--My King!
- Oblivious of the Obvious
- Why Do Relationships Fail? Lying
- Relationship: No Promises
- Does Unconditional Love Have Conditions? Yes!
Archives (Freshen up on your Relationship!)
Tag Archives: why do people lie and destroy relationships
A lie is defined as, “a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood. –http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/lie When you lie to me, you practice to deceive in order to mislead me. When you lie, while looking me … Continue reading →