- Follow The Relationship Destroyers on WordPress.com
Search Here! It’s here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Emotionally Needy Partner
- Stubbornness: The Problem in the Relationship
- Relationship: My Man--My King!
- The Relationship of Bondage
- Men of KamaSutra! A Sensual Wow!
- Does Unconditional Love Have Conditions? Yes!
- The Partner without Drive/ The Partner with Drive
- "True Love or Artificial Love - What's the Difference"?
- "You Can't Handle the Truth"
- Abandonment Issues Create Relationship Failure
Archives (Freshen up on your Relationship!)
Tag Archives: why do people lie and destroy relationships
A lie is defined as, “a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood. –http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/lie When you lie to me, you practice to deceive in order to mislead me. When you lie, while looking me … Continue reading →