- Follow The Relationship Destroyers on WordPress.com
Search Here! It’s here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stubbornness: The Problem in the Relationship
- The Emotionally Needy Partner
- Relationship: Just Let Me Be Myself!
- Relationship: My Man--My King!
- The Relationship of Bondage
- End the Ignorance in Relationships!
- Men of KamaSutra! A Sensual Wow!
- The Illusions That Destroy Your Relationship
- "You Can't Handle the Truth"
- Prayer with Contingency
Archives (Freshen up on your Relationship!)
Tag Archives: ungrateful
It is my flaw. My quest. Thus, my punishment. The separation between me, my man, my family, and my friends. No one cares enough to give it. Therein lies the division. UNDERSTANDING is everything. Folk are just too busy to know someone else, beyond … Continue reading
Selfish folk take, take, and take, in their relationships. These self-centered folk complete the entire sphere of what it means to be selfish. Let’s review selfishness from a psychological “Pleasure Principle” perspective. “The id strives for immediate gratification of all … Continue reading