- Follow The Relationship Destroyers on WordPress.com
Search Here! It’s here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Emotionally Needy Partner
- Relationship: My Man--My King!
- Relationship: You Cheated? You Fix It!
- The Relationship of Bondage
- Release Your Sexual Inhibitions!
- “It Wasn’t Meant to Be” (The Excuse)
- Relationship or Arrangement?
- The Power of a Lie (How a Lie Really Works)
- "You Can't Handle the Truth"
- Bad Emotions = Bad Karma!
Archives (Freshen up on your Relationship!)
Tag Archives: understanding
It is my flaw. My quest. Thus, my punishment. The separation between me, my man, my family, and my friends. No one cares enough to give it. Therein lies the division. UNDERSTANDING is everything. Folk are just too busy to know someone else, beyond … Continue reading
Posted in understanding Tagged Disloyal, Kirk Franklin, love, pain, selfish, Steve Harvey, understanding, Understanding rather Acceptance, ungrateful Leave a comment
Up the Understanding! Understood?
It is said that communication is one of the biggest challenges in relationships. According to statistics, we are not doing a good job in communicating. Maybe we communicate more than statistics tell us? We have all of the communicative means … Continue reading
Posted in Actions in Relationship Tagged bond, driving, effectively, oblivious. stupid, sex, talking, texting, understanding, understood, walking 10 Comments