- Follow The Relationship Destroyers on WordPress.com
Search Here! It’s here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stubbornness: The Problem in the Relationship
- The Emotionally Needy Partner
- "True Love or Artificial Love - What's the Difference"?
- Men of KamaSutra! A Sensual Wow!
- Relationship: My Man--My King!
- Oblivious of the Obvious
- Why Do Relationships Fail? Lying
- Relationship: No Promises
- Does Unconditional Love Have Conditions? Yes!
Archives (Freshen up on your Relationship!)
Tag Archives: unconditional love does not really exists
Unconditional love means, “To love without conditions or limitations“. http://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/unconditional. “Not limited by conditions“, http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/unconditional Many of us talk about such a love, but what we do not give much consideration to, is the person on the receiving end of someone who … Continue reading