- Follow The Relationship Destroyers on WordPress.com
Search Here! It’s here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stubbornness: The Problem in the Relationship
- The Emotionally Needy Partner
- "True Love or Artificial Love - What's the Difference"?
- End the Ignorance in Relationships!
- Relationship: My Man--My King!
- The Relationship of Bondage
- “It Wasn’t Meant to Be” (The Excuse)
- Relationship: Just Let Me Be Myself!
- Unleash Those Sexual Inhibitions!
- Relationship: No Promises
Archives (Freshen up on your Relationship!)
Tag Archives: selfishness
There are more and more situations arising regarding the devastating impacts of heterosexuals finding out that their partner is gay. There is nothing but chaotic devastation and destruction that comes from a relationship that is full of contradictions, sexual differences, … Continue reading
Selfish folk take, take, and take, in their relationships. These self-centered folk complete the entire sphere of what it means to be selfish. Let’s review selfishness from a psychological “Pleasure Principle” perspective. “The id strives for immediate gratification of all … Continue reading