- Follow The Relationship Destroyers on WordPress.com
Search Here! It’s here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stubbornness: The Problem in the Relationship
- The Emotionally Needy Partner
- Relationship: Just Let Me Be Myself!
- Release Your Sexual Inhibitions!
- “It Wasn’t Meant to Be” (The Excuse)
- "True Love or Artificial Love - What's the Difference"?
- Relationship or Arrangement?
- Cheating? Monogamy? Really?
- Oblivious of the Obvious
- Men of KamaSutra! A Sensual Wow!
Archives (Freshen up on your Relationship!)
Tag Archives: not taking responsibility in a relationship
A relationship working as a partnership is, in part, where both partners are bringing their strongest and best skills in love, creative ideas, knowledge, know-how, etc to the relationship, in turn making the relationship stronger by building and binding … Continue reading