- Follow The Relationship Destroyers on WordPress.com
Search Here! It’s here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Emotionally Needy Partner
- Stubbornness: The Problem in the Relationship
- Relationship: My Man--My King!
- Release Your Sexual Inhibitions!
- “It Wasn’t Meant to Be” (The Excuse)
- The Relationship of Bondage
- "True Love or Artificial Love - What's the Difference"?
- "You Can't Handle the Truth"
- Having Courage Despite the Negativity
- Answer to Questions
Archives (Freshen up on your Relationship!)
Tag Archives: lying in the relationship
Your word is your bond. Your word is you. If you do not keep your word, how can I trust you. How can I respect you when you do not keep your word? You should do what you say you … Continue reading →
A lie is defined as, “a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood. –http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/lie When you lie to me, you practice to deceive in order to mislead me. When you lie, while looking me … Continue reading →