- Follow The Relationship Destroyers on WordPress.com
Search Here! It’s here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Emotionally Needy Partner
- Stubbornness: The Problem in the Relationship
- Relationship: My Man--My King!
- The Relationship of Bondage
- “It Wasn’t Meant to Be” (The Excuse)
- Relationship: No Promises
- The Emotional Level
- "You Can't Handle the Truth"
- Does Unconditional Love Have Conditions? Yes!
- End the Ignorance in Relationships!
Archives (Freshen up on your Relationship!)
Tag Archives: deceit in the relationship
A lie is defined as, “a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood. –http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/lie When you lie to me, you practice to deceive in order to mislead me. When you lie, while looking me … Continue reading →