- Follow The Relationship Destroyers on WordPress.com
Search Here! It’s here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Emotionally Needy Partner
- Stubbornness: The Problem in the Relationship
- Relationship: My Man--My King!
- Selfishness: The Needy and the Greedy
- Oblivious of the Obvious
- "True Love or Artificial Love - What's the Difference"?
- End the Ignorance in Relationships!
- Does Unconditional Love Have Conditions? Yes!
- "Your" Power of Perspective: From My Heart to Yours
- The Relationship of Bondage
Archives (Freshen up on your Relationship!)
Tag Archives: dealing with a stubborn partner
“Stubbornness is essentially an entrenched resistance to change. And given that life is all about change, stubbornness is effectively a resistance to life itself.” http://personalityspirituality.net/articles/the-michael-teachings/chief-features/stubbornness/ If stubbornness is a resistance to life itself, then it is a resistance to everything … Continue reading