- Follow The Relationship Destroyers on WordPress.com
Search Here! It’s here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Relationship or Arrangement?
- "You Can't Handle the Truth"
- The Emotionally Needy Partner
- Men of KamaSutra! A Sensual Wow!
- The Relationship of Bondage
- Stubbornness: The Problem in the Relationship
- Relationship: You Cheated? You Fix It!
- "True Love or Artificial Love - What's the Difference"?
- “It Wasn’t Meant to Be” (The Excuse)
Archives (Freshen up on your Relationship!)
Tag Archives: commonalities
A wise woman once told me, “There are 3 types of people: 1 who makes things happen, 1 who watches things happen, and 1 who is wondering what’s happening”. The person who makes things happen has initiative and drive. They … Continue reading
There are certain combinations that are relationship destroyers. We often enter a relationship based solely on our feelings, which is normal, but feelings are not capable of making decisions. Feelings are emotions without logic. It is important to share as … Continue reading