- Follow The Relationship Destroyers on WordPress.com
Search Here! It’s here.
Top Posts & Pages
Archives (Freshen up on your Relationship!)
Tag Archives: being committed to the goal
Every year we speak of a “desired” new year’s resolution, but, according to Forbes, only 8% of people who make a resolution actually keep it. This leaves 92% of empty resolutions. http://www.forbes.com/sites/dandiamond/2013/01/01/just-8-of-people-achieve-their-new-years-resolutions-heres-how-they-did-it/2/ Some of the most popular resolutions are: spending … Continue reading