- Follow The Relationship Destroyers on WordPress.com
Search Here! It’s here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Emotionally Needy Partner
- Relationship: My Man--My King!
- Relationship: You Cheated? You Fix It!
- The Relationship of Bondage
- Release Your Sexual Inhibitions!
- “It Wasn’t Meant to Be” (The Excuse)
- Relationship or Arrangement?
- The Power of a Lie (How a Lie Really Works)
- "You Can't Handle the Truth"
- Bad Emotions = Bad Karma!
Archives (Freshen up on your Relationship!)
Category Archives: Emotions
The Emotionally Needy Partner
You cannot encourage enough. You cannot inflate his/her ego enough. The emotionally needy partner is one of the most difficult partners to be involved with; as they have an insatiable exhausting requirement of always needing a compliment, edification, pat on … Continue reading
FEELINGS: The Breakdown
To prevent relational breakdown is to think first— rather than feeling first.
Posted in Emotions, Settling Tagged book, broken relationship, hurt feelings, past hurts, thinking to feeling 2 Comments