- Follow The Relationship Destroyers on WordPress.com
Search Here! It’s here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Emotionally Needy Partner
- Stubbornness: The Problem in the Relationship
- "True Love or Artificial Love - What's the Difference"?
- “It Wasn’t Meant to Be” (The Excuse)
- The Partner without Drive/ The Partner with Drive
- Relationship: My Man--My King!
- The Emotional Level
- Does Unconditional Love Have Conditions? Yes!
- End the Ignorance in Relationships!
- Oblivious of the Obvious
Archives (Freshen up on your Relationship!)
Category Archives: Destroy
“Stubbornness is essentially an entrenched resistance to change. And given that life is all about change, stubbornness is effectively a resistance to life itself.” http://personalityspirituality.net/articles/the-michael-teachings/chief-features/stubbornness/ If stubbornness is a resistance to life itself, then it is a resistance to everything … Continue reading
The destruction in your relationship lies within the areas of your weakness. It lies within the areas you need to master. Your contribution of destruction comes from what you have not conquered. The unfinished self-work you are not doing. This makes … Continue reading