- Follow The Relationship Destroyers on WordPress.com
Search Here! It’s here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Emotionally Needy Partner
- Relationship: My Man--My King!
- Relationship: You Cheated? You Fix It!
- The Relationship of Bondage
- Release Your Sexual Inhibitions!
- “It Wasn’t Meant to Be” (The Excuse)
- Relationship or Arrangement?
- The Power of a Lie (How a Lie Really Works)
- "You Can't Handle the Truth"
- Bad Emotions = Bad Karma!
Archives (Freshen up on your Relationship!)
Monthly Archives: June 2015
Don’t Hold On!
In a relationship going bad, we will hold on. And hold on. And hold on. Regardless of how bad it gets. Until one day we just break. Our heart, spirit and then our soul. Letting go is so VERY hard, … Continue reading
Posted in Settling Leave a comment
FEELINGS: The Breakdown
To prevent relational breakdown is to think first— rather than feeling first.
Posted in Emotions, Settling Tagged book, broken relationship, hurt feelings, past hurts, thinking to feeling 2 Comments