- Follow The Relationship Destroyers on WordPress.com
Search Here! It’s here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stubbornness: The Problem in the Relationship
- The Emotionally Needy Partner
- Relationship: My Man--My King!
- The Relationship of Bondage
- “It Wasn’t Meant to Be” (The Excuse)
- The Emotional Level
- Abandonment Issues Create Relationship Failure
- Relationship: No Promises
- Release Your Sexual Inhibitions!
- "True Love or Artificial Love - What's the Difference"?
Archives (Freshen up on your Relationship!)
Monthly Archives: April 2013
We are angry!!! We are angry at the struggle, angry at dumb folk, angry at being disrespected, angry at politics, history, our mothers, fathers, children and our partner. There is no need to define anger, because we know what it … Continue reading
Selfish folk take, take, and take, in their relationships. These self-centered folk complete the entire sphere of what it means to be selfish. Let’s review selfishness from a psychological “Pleasure Principle” perspective. “The id strives for immediate gratification of all … Continue reading