- Follow The Relationship Destroyers on WordPress.com
Search Here! It’s here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Emotionally Needy Partner
- Stubbornness: The Problem in the Relationship
- Relationship: My Man--My King!
- Release Your Sexual Inhibitions!
- The Relationship of Bondage
- Does Unconditional Love Have Conditions? Yes!
- Oblivious of the Obvious
- "True Love or Artificial Love - What's the Difference"?
- Having Courage Despite the Negativity
- “It Wasn’t Meant to Be” (The Excuse)
Archives (Freshen up on your Relationship!)
Monthly Archives: April 2013
We are angry!!! We are angry at the struggle, angry at dumb folk, angry at being disrespected, angry at politics, history, our mothers, fathers, children and our partner. There is no need to define anger, because we know what it … Continue reading
Selfish folk take, take, and take, in their relationships. These self-centered folk complete the entire sphere of what it means to be selfish. Let’s review selfishness from a psychological “Pleasure Principle” perspective. “The id strives for immediate gratification of all … Continue reading