- Follow The Relationship Destroyers on WordPress.com
Search Here! It’s here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Emotionally Needy Partner
- Relationship: My Man--My King!
- Relationship: You Cheated? You Fix It!
- The Relationship of Bondage
- Release Your Sexual Inhibitions!
- “It Wasn’t Meant to Be” (The Excuse)
- Relationship or Arrangement?
- The Power of a Lie (How a Lie Really Works)
- "You Can't Handle the Truth"
- Bad Emotions = Bad Karma!
Archives (Freshen up on your Relationship!)
Monthly Archives: January 2013
You Dare Judge Me?
You dare to judge me? I say this with humility. How dare you judge me? Are you living in your reality? Allow me to enlighten you as to why you judge. If you knew why you do what you do, … Continue reading
Posted in Dedication to Meditation Tagged dare, delusional, empathy, heart, judge, life, love, naysayer, plight, regret, stubborness 3 Comments
Self Commitment is the foundation of all commitments. We believe all things start at home— home training, manners, eating habits, upbringing, etc. This belief can also apply to everything that extends beyond the inner self. Loving, believing, trusting, committing, determination, … Continue reading
Posted in Live Tagged anger, commitment, history, love, read, self, selfishness, truth, value system, work 6 Comments